View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Yes for those who are lazy to do own research.
Some not just lazy but they expecting free service.......actually like for Chiangmai, they can hire a private car for just 2000-2500 baht for 8 - 10 hours to bring them and give them all the info they need, or they can just take a tuktuk or ask hotel bell boy for all info they need.

And after they finish the trip, they suppose to post FR and benefit next bros. But most if not all the newbie choose not to post FR and help the other bro, end up always expecting those living in CM to be their free tour guide and free information counter......or not free, just pay a cup of kopi or 1 beer. KNN next time I go back sg, I ask you to bring me around and hold me hand, I also pay you 1 kopi, but I not pay u kopitiam kopi, I pay u starbucks kopi ok ???

Last time use to meet a lot of newbie, they join SBF just because they planning a trip to CM and need local guide....Now if anyone need this kind of service, either you join SBF premium membership or fork out usd 1000.

We are here to help khun Sam to increase SBF premium membership, please let us know if we entitle to commission for doing this