View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

you are most welcome.... your divorce was contested and the court hearing is final... that is right.. but the the divorce proceeding is complete yet...

"After three (3) months from the granting of a Decree Nisi or after ancillary matters have been settled, which ever is later, we will proceed to extract the Certificate of making Decree Nisi Absolute. The Court will take about 2 weeks to 1 month to release the Certificate of Making Decree Nisi Absolute.

Upon receipt of the said Certificate of Making Decree Nisi Absolute, the divorce proceeding is completed.
"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace7788
Thanks for your insightful information. It seems like the lawyer did not give me a good picture. He told me that the court hearing is considered final, and I will be considered as "Single" since the marriage is void. Well. It is good to seek alternative legal advice in future.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here