View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Innocently Depraved

I dunno how long I laid there in shock, staring at mum’s gorgeous ass and pussy. Eventually she climbed off the bed and smoothed down her gown. Her beautiful pussy disappeared from view and I could somewhat form coherent thoughts again.

“Oh dear, was that a little too much?” She asked me, smiling warmly with concern.

“I... I... I...” I stammered.

She sighed. “Do you need time to think about it?”

I forced myself to shake my head.

“Then... do you want to take over me now?” She asked huskily with a seductive smile.

I nodded vigorously.

Mum giggled, turned around and lay herself down on the bed beside me.

She smelt nice.

I turned to face her, my heart racing. “Wh-what about daddy?” I asked.

“He’s asleep.” Mum replied. “But just in case, let’s try to keep things quiet.”

I reached out with one hand and placed it on her left breast, over her gown. Mum smiled, as if encouraging me to go on. “But, didn’t you and dad... Um... Errr...” I said, trailing off.

“Have sex?” Mum asked back. She raised her left hand like she was holding something in it and bobbed it back and forth in a jacking motion. “I satisfied daddy in other ways.”

My mind felt like it was continuously being blown. Who is this woman and where is my innocent, prim and proper mum?

I squeezed her breast nervously and mum sighed.

“But won’t daddy want to have sex sooner or later?” I asked.

Mum’s eyes were closed as I groped her breast. “We hadn’t had sex in months. It happens to long-married couples.” She said, slightly panting. “If he gets tired of my hands next time, I’m allowed to use my mouth,” mum added and than moaned a little when I squeezed her boob a little harder. “As long as I don’t swallow his sperm,” she added in a whisper.

My cock was so damn hard that it was shaking. How the hell did Tommy do this?

“W-what if daddy finds out?” I asked, my own breathing quickening. “About Tommy I mean.”

Mum didn’t answer. After about a minute, she said, “You can take it off you know?”

I gulped. Slowly I pulled down the front of her silk gown. Mum shrugged a little to allow the straps to slip off her shoulders. The fabric gave way to two magnificent mounds with stiff pink nipples. I nearly moaned just looking at them.

“Y-you’re beautiful mum...” I whispered.

“Thank you,” Mum replied, smiling.

I gently cupped her milky-white breasts and lowered my mouth onto her right one. Mum hissed with delight as I suckled her. “Mmm... My baby boy...” She whispered. She carressed my head as I suckled her.

I played and sucked mum’s beautiful tits until they were growing raw pink. We were both slick with sweat by then and panting heavily. Carefully, I lowered one of my hands down to her knee and slowly stroked her smooth inner thigh, moving steadily upwards and lifting her nightgown. Higher and higher until my hand was close enough to feel the heat emanating from mum’s pussy.

“Careful Barry...” Mum panted.

“I just want to touch it, mum,” I pleaded.

“Not unless Tommy says it’s okay.”

Damn that fucker, I thought to myself. “I need you so bad mum,” I whispered.

Mum rolled to her side to face me. “I know darling,” she said coyly. She pointed to her lips. “Tonight you just use mummy’s mouth okay? I haven’t had the chance to drop by a pharmacy to get lubricant.”

I could only nod vigorously again and said, “Yes please!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited by Depraved; 29-09-2017 at 07:05 PM.