View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Upon receiving her payment, she proceeded to strip and took out a book and lay down on one of the beds in the room. I had gotten a room with 2 separate beds, and I was on the other bed, fully clothed, looking at her. The deal we had initially was for her to be nude and be allowed to do whatever she wanted, and for me to be able to touch her.

Looking at her clutching her book in an attempt to be as normal and nonchalant as possible, I could feel that she was rather nervous about the whole incident. I decided to keep talking to her, hoping she'd be less nervous.

I learnt that this was actually her first time meeting someone for such "freelance" work, and she had actually woken up that day feeling extremely nervous and worried. In fact, as she was approaching the hotel she actually contemplating backing out, which probably explained the delay in her arrival.

She told me a little bit about her Uni course, and from her description of her family and her past, i gathered she was trying to rely less on her parents and to try to earn a bit more money for her upcoming overseas internship. She was from one of the elite schools (I gathered) but refused to disclose her Uni, or her school/ JC, other than saying everyone knows it.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 10-09-2017 at 09:02 PM.