Old 30-08-2006, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How To Approach?

Actually the borrow hp method is good also mah... You can kaysiao put your phone silent first. Then use her phone to call your phone lor, then have number liao.

Then you can call her and tell her its you actually and you couldn't think of any pickup line but wanna talk to her so resort to this method. But remember not to call again if she doesn't want you calling her anymore lor.

Or you kaysiao step on her feet lah, immediately followed by apologising and starting conversation. I kena quite a number of ladies using this method on me in clubs.

I also got friend keep looking and smiling at the girl until he tripped in between the lobang between the 2 doors when he alight with the girl beside him. The girl actually helped him up and asked him if he alright and in the end became his gf.

Or ask her where she bought a certain item/clothing. Tell her its very nice. Girls always like people to appreciate whatever they are wearing, especially when you are a guy. Say you wanna buy for your mum or sis lor. But dunno what to buy. Ask her for suggestions. Talk abit of cock. If all goes well, ask her whether she free and maybe she can go along and give suggestions. Another important thing to note is don't get number too early. Wait until bo pian wanna go separate ways liao then try to ask for number.

What do bros think of my idea?