View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
go read through 1000+ pages and do your own research lah, expect to be spoonfed still want to roll eyes?
Bro, don't talk to me like some chump newbie. Yes i have read past posts and kindly ask for an update for 'specific' things from Senior Bros, and you post some useless garbage info that is less than useless. so yes you deserve some roll eyes if not a face slap if that's how you treat Senior bros that have been around longer and contributed way more information than you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
beer clubs, discos, music cafes, salons etc
I kindly asked for an 'update' on the freelance/pickup scene in HCMC, and this is the garbage you came up with? Why don't you add shopping malls, restaurants, airports, taxi cabs, boats, sidewalks, airplanes, bathrooms , churches, temples to your list as they are also arbitrary places where women may or may not exist. SammyBoy Post of the year information here....

If you are too lazy to help another Senior Bro out with actual useful advice, then better to have the courtesy of posting nothing at all instead of useless vague garbage. You wouldn't even be capable of handling the mail delivery in my company if this is how your brain 'works', and i use the word 'works' very generously here

Last edited by lost99; 06-08-2017 at 02:17 AM.