View Single Post
Old 17-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
singrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysingrakthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
So u meant poor ppl like me go Agogo only lah. Nbzz
No lah.. people like u and me...
Quote:
So if marry a Chula grad with MBA, is it an achievement??
At least u're sure she'll be able to find decent job with good prospects even.... and then u'll be able to proudly tell ur friends she graduated from Chulalongkorn University instead of being some "models" in MP. hehehe
Quote:
From your statement, normal lady, I will presume a decent lady working in office or decent student. When u mentioned u need to support them, this I found contradict.
In Thailand, there're also these "decent" ladies who hang out foreigner disco/pubs like Hardrock cafe, Q-bar, The Bedsupper Club, Zantika, etc to find foreigner boyfriends. Why foreigner boyfriend? They assume these foreigners are richer than their average local boys of cos... these are the gold diggers one should look out also.
Times has changed. With easy access to internet, even up-country girls are not as naive as before and they can easily find foreign boyfriends.. and they certainly have friends of friends who told them stories about how their (multiple) rich foreign boyfriends send them allowances every month.

I've also heard about stories of University girls asking for allowances from their foreigner bfs... its not uncommon anymore.