View Single Post
Old 17-08-2006, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: :: Short Write-Up On Thai Uni Girls ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
Friendship is important in Thailand, money is important in Thailand, the two mix more often that you can imagine.
U have to state which type of lady as in working in office or those in MP, pubs. agogo n so on.

From your statement, normal lady, I will presume a decent lady working in office or decent student. When u mentioned u need to support them, this I found contradict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malefikus
The secret is to find out who likes/loves you ONLY because of your money.
So when it comes to girls: I try to find one that has some real feelings and then still support her a bit, no problem.
I always have this question in my mind. There are millions of decent gers in Thailand itself and only thousands WL in BKK. Y on earth will 1 go to a sex commercial place, bonk a ger n soon fall in love with her?? Yes u can say love is blind..... but can't a guy bonk that ger once, move on with life n bonk another in the other day? I saw a lot of cheongsters, bonk this ger 1 night, get her mobile, pay n date her out n soon madly in love with her. The worse case is, she is his so called gf n yet he allows her to work n serve hundreds of guys. If u can't afford her, then forget abt her. Where is the pride n ego of a man? Seeing your gf being the most sought after whore makes u a proud man?? I have known a few guys, whose so called tirak is working in MP model section, they can tell me their gers very expensive to bonk.