View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
AlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlexelA is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Was there during lunch time for the thai food with colleagues and then went for a haircut near the thai food shop after colleagues went for coffee. previously he charged $10 now it got increased. was talking to the barber about general stuff and he told me rental seems to be going up with the massage shops willing to pay the high rent. the tanjong pagar shop association is trying to stop more massage shops coming and some of the RC members living on top take photos or videos of the girls outside the massage shops soliciting men.

Plus parents of the kids who are enrolled in the day care centres have actively complained about the sprouting massage parlours there and have told the teachers to stop walking the kids past the MPs during the daily walk. Barber say himself and few of the shop owners used to take part in walking the kids around tanjong pagar.

Please do not update anything about Tanjong pagar MP.... AV are watching. my fav mls from tanjong pagar have already left. this historic place might disappear soon.