View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 9
Redelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedelephant deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Went down to try one milf ml after reading some fr from various bros. She was described as not a pretty look type with drop eyelid but super daring. Seem like can try everything on her which made me feel curious about her.
The shop was very easy to find with the clue being given & notice that they have 2 mls working in the shop. One is taller but face not attractive at all & drop eyelid is much shorter with a very low pitched voice. Frankly speaking, she was not my type & I actually walk off even she made a offer to me.
Try to look for my regular but she was not around, decided to return back to drop eyelid to give a try.
Room not bad, at least clean & not a tiny one but air con wind was super cold. Guess they have lower the temperature due to the super hot weather outside.
Massage skill was so so but at least she did use strength throughout the whole session. She took off my underwear half way through & will touch my didi occasionally during the normal massage session.
When asked to flip over, she started the hj work & automatic lift up her blouse to expose her breast. She lead my hands to touch it & even bent lower so that I can suck on her nipples.
While sucking her nipples, she pull down her panties for me to finger her pussy lips. (she was wearing a short skirt)
Surprisedly her pussy was wet while I use my finer to stroke her pussy hole. She moan softly while stroking her pussy hole which made me feel shiok. I pull out my wet & sticky finger & continue to suck her nipples. In return, she will bent down to suck my nipples too with her hand stroking my didi. Finally she bent down to do the bj with her fingers playing with my nipples & I loaded out within seconds & laying on the bed with satisfactory. Clean up & total damages was 130.
Throughout the whole session, she will automatic perform her role without u asking or hinting. Not like other mls, u need to ask them to pull down their panties which some will asked for more $...
Drop eyelid have good attitude & won't rush u to finish.

Last edited by Redelephant; 14-06-2017 at 06:04 PM.