Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

After reading several stories shared, recalled 1 girl whom I liked and knew during secondary school days. This story will narrate how I got to know her right from the start and all the way till the day we stopped contacting. This happened more than 15 years ago....I think in 1995 or 1996...

I often got penpals from teletext during those good old days and Mag was one of them. We wrote to one another frequently in the beginning then maybe due to impatience, did not want to wait for replies, I mentioned my pager number in one of my replies and she paged me after that. We chatted on the phone ever since and only met up after several months later.

She had tied up her hair in a ponytail and she was fair-skinned, about 160cm, slim. Neh Neh how big I don't know during then, even now still don't know what size but normal size to me. Not big, not small. But what attracted her to me was simply her ponytail. In the past and even now, I've always liked girls with ponytail.

Our first outing was at a billiard saloon at Parklane. What was surprising was that she brought her boyfriend along to meet me. Her boyfriend was about 169cm, beng-looking but not yandao. But he was quite friendly. That was the first and last time I got to see her boyfriend. Anyway, for the first outing, I only played billiard with Mag and after that, we still remained in contact and the only place we go are playing billiard or karaoke. Afterall, she has a boyfriend and I did not want to go in between both of them. But yes, I've got to admit I am attracted to her and lusted for her. Though there were many occasions when I can get to be intimate with he KOr, I did not until one day. Let's not go straight into that day.

The time came when I had to serve my NS. I had a gf then but the relationship was getting rocky. During my BMT, I received a call on my handphone one evening during my breaktime(during those days, using Ericsson 388/688 cannot remember already). That was also my first handphone. During those days, handphone charges were exorbitant and with my low NS pay, of course I did not answer her call but went down to the public phone to call her. The fucking queue was long but I still queued to call her. She was sobbing and asked if I can go to meet her. I badly wanted to go find her and find out what's bothering her but knew I was unable to. However I told her I'll try. 

I went to my platoon commander's office and asked him if I can check out for the evening for a while. He asked me for the reason and I told him that one of my friend was feeling down. He rejected me straight in my face and told me I could do such things during the weekends. By the way, forgot to mention I was in mono-intake and Mag was also staying very near my camp(within walking distance). So lan lan, I went down to the public phone again and this time, the queue was better than earlier on. I called her and told her I could not go to meet her. She sounded real sad but I promised her I'll go straight to her place on the following Saturday the moment I get to book out. She then told me that her boyfriend has broken off with her. Could not console her much due to other fellow brothers who are queueing to use the phone. So, I had to hang up and wait for weekend to arrive.

Days literally crawled passed before it was weekend. Finally when I managed to book out, I raced towards her flat and called her on my mobilephone to come down. She came down looking very down. I listened to her telling me what happened. Then I told her to go home change and come to my home with me for me to change so that we can go out. 

That night, we went to karaoke. Subsequently, we went out almost every weekend when I booked out. 

Eventually, she asked me to be her boyfriend but I told her I am still currently attached. She told me to break off with my girlfriend and be with her. I replied that if I could break off with my gf just to be with her, then I would also break off with her in future for another girl.

She accepted my reasoning and told me to give her an answer by Xmas.

We still went out as usual on almost every weekend and spent time together like any other ordinary couples did. She even came to my place on several occasions and stayed over but there was no holding of hands, no sex etc....... 

When Xmas arrived, I did not give her an answer and she called me to demand for an answer. I told her the same thing and she postponed it to Valentine's day. 

Eventually, I broke off with my girlfriend on Valentine's day not because of her but for other reasons. But again I did not give her an answer and she called me up again. I tried to brush the topic aside and chatted with her on other things. We contacted lesser and eventually, we did not even go out anymore. I was confused during then and needed time alone. I was getting sick and tired of being in a relationship.

We stopped contacting. I got myself another girlfriend and life went on for me. After ORD, I went back to studies and eventually got myself a job after graduation. I was doing a part-time degree and was in class when 1 night, I received a surprise call. I excused myself from the lecture and went out to answer the call.

"Where are you? and what you doing?

"Who is this? "

"So fast you forget me ah? I am Mag lah"

"Mag? Oh! So long no news from you. Thought you MIA."

"You don't have my contact in your handphone meh? So bo sim still ask me who am I. Damn sad lor....."

"Oh I changed handphone, all the old contacts gone. But number I retained. That's why. Anyway what's up?"

"Nothing cannot call you meh? You still have not answered my question leh. Where are you now and what you doing?"

"Oh I am in class."

"In class? Oh thought of asking you out leh. If you busy then never mind lah"

"Erm.. why not I come find you after class then? You still stay same place right?"

"No. I shifted already. You meet me at XXX lah. What time you finish?" 

"Around 10pm. Should be there by 10.40pm bah."

"Ok then. Cya later."

"Cya"

With that, I went back to class but damned it. I wasn't able to concentrate at all. Lots of things were going in my mind. How has she been? Has she changed? Why did she want to meet me? What happened to her for the past 3-4 years? I decided to leave the lecture even before the time was up. I reached the carpark and I called her again and told her I am on the way down to the place we were supposed to meet. 

I reached within less than half an hour and she was already there sitting alone. She looked as good as ever! I walked over to her and she smiled and greeted me. We sat down for a chat and she showed me a photo album. I took a look and there were many pictures of a baby and she told me that was her kid. I was shocked and also asked where was her husband. She told me he was overseas working. Not really disappointed but happy for her. We chatted about each other's lives and then it was time to go home.

We remained in contact and went out on every Friday again and most of the time, it was to karaoke, just me and her. Most of the time, she drives and chauffeurs me whenever we go out. Inevitably after 1 karaoke outing one day after she sent me home and left. I was at the lift landing. This sudden thoughts came into my mind. Will our love rekindle just like the way we had few years back? I thought for a while before I decided to SMS her. 

"Do SMS me when you have reached home. By the way, can I ask you something?" 

Her reply only came about 20 minutes later. By then I have already taken my bath and was on the internet.

"I just reached home. What do you want to ask? Go ahead"

"Actually it's just some stupid question lah. I was just wondering cause last time we also always go out drink and sing songs together. I fell in love with you and you too in return but timing not correct mah. So now, don't know if we will relive the past. Just a wonder only. Don't take it too seriously."

"Heehee I also did think of this when I was driving back just now."

"Haha so whats your answer?"

"I don't know leh. But now we are both attached too isn't it?"