Thread: My FT/FL Tryst
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My FT/FL Tryst

I checked in to a room and she went to bath immediately. Call me bian tai or wat la, but I went to take her boots and had a sniff of it. Wa lan eh, damn nice smell leh..... either it's damn new or if not she put perfume lor.....

I waited patiently for her to finish her bath and she came out wrapped in a towel. Then I had my turn to bathe. When I finished my bath and came out, she was already lying on the bed still with the towel wrapped around her sleeping. I went over and tried to wake her up but she did not budge. So I tried to take her towel off and surprisingly, she automatically allowed me to take it off.

Oh my god, she is so fair and delicious. I started necking her and tickling her breast, not touching her nipples yet as she still laid sideways. She did not moan at this moment and told me it was damn ticklish. She appeared more sober now and she also started touching my brudder, stroking it gently. She asked me not to touch her and so, I stopped. 

She turned over showing both breasts now and dear my, her bush was like a black deep forest, not trimmed at all. She continued touching me everywhere and started cock-teasing me. My brudder of course buay tahan and stood real up and hard. I wanted to go down and give her a paintjob but she told me she dun wan and just told me to relax while she service me. She went down and started licking my brudder and giving me a BBBJ. Though she not very experience but can tell she quite hungry...... haha.

I can feel some precum ejecting out and I told her to stop. Then my turn, I pushed both her legs aside now opening them and I can see her brownish pussy, now a little wet. She did not allow me to put my fingers in but I managed to take a sniff of it. It smelled great. I told her to relax this time as I started to lick her pussy lips. She moaned softly now and I could feel her jerking slightly. As things went on further, I asked if she wanted me inside her. She replied " can dun do?" I was like " huh". In my mind" Siao boh??? Do until like that tell me dun do?" But as I did not like to force on girls, I told her "Ok" So we continued the foreplay actions before she told me she is tired and fell asleep.

So I just laid there hugging her like a bf sleeping with her, still having a hardon. As I have set the alarm on my mobile, it went off and I told her it's time to go home. We took another shower together before we dressed up. We took a cab and I sent her back before I made my way home. Though no conquest for the night. I felt contented, enough for me even though she did not want it. Could tell she enjoyed the session.

I still do meet up with Z occasionally for drinks until she went back China recently. As for M, I did not meet up with her anymore and the latest news was that she was still working, but staying with her husband now as he has come over to Singapore to work as well. So I did not contact her. I do miss my sexperience with these PRC syts,not those WLs though. Still have many stories to tell and will start a new thread next time. As for now, stay tuned.