View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

From lonely man website, tried snow-fj & xin-yue-massage

Recently, visited Snow after checking out the website that shows some positive reviews. When I entered the apartment, realized that XinYue, XingXing are also staying together with her. Location is in AMK.

The pictures posted in the website, are real but in real person, have to add 4-6 years to the look.

She showered with me, washed my private parts. When in room, I felt bit rushed, and she did not allow me to paint, insisting not that clean after serving so many customers. Can only kissed her boobs lightly. No kissing, and very light touch on her pussy. As we started, her friend XinYue came in and offered tarma which I eventually accepted.

Overall, the whole experience is mechanical with fake moanings. Wanted to hold longer but XinYue thrusted me from behind and at the same time, stimulated my anus and in no time, I released. The whole sexperience
lasted for 25 minutes only.

Verdict, not worth it. Thus, will not RTF for sure.