View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The hidden weight loss charm of Vietnam

STIVI COOKE
UPDATED : 04/10/2017 09:54 GMT + 7

Burn rate: 125 calories per hour. Traffic terror is great for losing those love-handles. Remember, the wider the road you have to cross, the more you burn. The rate increases with the attempt to magically stop traffic with an extended outwardly facing hand palm – it’s scarier. You can double the calories lost if you’re in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi – Da Nang is less but Hoi An is slightly more.

Burn rate: 200 calories per hour. Get a Vietnamese husband/wife/girlfriend or boyfriend. I hope I’ve included every category! The simple act of trying to understand each other and ‘why you did that’ and ‘I didn’t want you to do that’ can have stunning effects on your weight loss program and may speed up the time it takes to reach peak condition. Anything involving family dinners and weddings gives you bonus 10 calories. Early morning rice-whisky has a similar effect and ensuing arguments can triple the effect. Having a baby or deciding to build a house is a guaranteed two kilos shed off your target weight.

I like this guy's sense of humour especially the 2nd part about getting a wetnam wife

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^