View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopi78 View Post
Was in SZ from 1st to 3rd April

Everything that was arranged by Phillip was TOP notch services!

We have a worry free time during our stay.

Will definitely engage him again when in China
Thank you Brother, the moment you added my WeChat until we met, I have personally handled all your requests. It is fated that we know each other and continue this friendship into the foreign land, it is compounded by the kinship especially when you are overseas, isn't it?

Almost everyone who come to China for entertainment worried about being conned or targetted, this is also why I keep stressing on the safety as our first priority.

Adding my WeChat does not mean you need to engage my services immediately, and you can send all your questions to me as long as they are not too ridiculous. I will share my professional opinions with you be it local tours, hotel room booking, transportation, golf, night entertainments and any other related matters. We can manage the services in most part of the mainland. Come here and visit us, we will be your consultant and your buddy at the same time. Thank you for your support and accommodation.

Last edited by japantvb; 19-02-2018 at 07:32 PM.