View Single Post
Old 23-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: list of Cat150 girls who dont allow playing of nipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
realised recently alot of girls in cat150 dont allow playing of nipples,let alone lick or suck nipples. if the girls think this is normal , then i think it is also normal to list the names here
since nowadays nobody share gems, we shall share list of girls who dont allow playing of nipples, since imo this is one of the basic services that are suppose to be rendered, infact china girls from cat80 or cat100 like lorong8 dont have such restriction, i dont see why cat150 have this problem.
Disclamer , this is not to say the girls service is no good, but rather dont allow customers to play with nipples only.
I shall start with my limited knowledge
Please feel free to update this list

Amy 1612
Yiyi 1431
An An (1654 retired)
Baby (16w12 ytl retired)
Totally untrue....An An and Baby allowed me to fondle and suck their nice big tits like nobody business....Although An An got a little bit of attitude towards the end of her tour....

Bro, depend on the wl one la...also must see got chemistry or not....customer yandao or not...maybe in their wls u not yandao!
Sometimes just tip them $50, they will allow u to do ANYTHING! Just like legendary ex whore 1809 Apple!