Thread: Hotel Fun
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hotel Fun

Hi everyone, Happy Chinese New Year! Huat ah!

Here's a report of my last KL trip with my wife. We were supposed to meet-up with a SBF guy for a 3P but in the end he backed up. Disappointed, but well...

Nevertheless, we had fun still. We paraded ourselves naked and making love in front of the full length window. Our room was low level and facing the street. We are very very sure people downstairs have a clear view of us. My wife wasn't shy at all, in fact she loves showing off her body to the unknown audience.

There was once halfway through our sensual love making session, we spotted an ang moh downstairs looking at our direction. At first we weren't sure if he was looking at us, but we got our answer when he showed us a thumbs up. We waved at him in excitement. He then reached for his pocket and took out his phone. He wanted to take photo/video but hey that's not cool. Things like that are meant to be enjoyed in the moment, not recorded for future viewing or sharing. We shoo him away and I think he got it. He gestured apologetically.

We had much fun during the trip, but I guess we could have had more if the bro didn't back off.

We are planning another trip to KL in Feb to celebrate Vday. This time round we are opening the invitation to couples for a 4P. Let me know if you and your partner are comfortable exchanging partners and we can accommodate. We will be bringing toys for greater fun! PM me if you are interested, and we can link up from there =)