Vietlovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentwgin View Post
I would vouch for Vietlovers FR.
took no.13 some time back,
Massage bad
Attitude bad
After the bad massage, rejected the b2b and she just kept tugging "please leh.."
but like you all say, one man's meat is another poison.
so just our 2c worth
Cheers
Thanks bro for vouching. In my opinion these popiahs come and earn money should show some professionalism in it. Saigon price is almost equivilent to those spa outlets that provide food and movie room. We pay the.money and yet have to receive this kind of attitude is very bad. Strongly encourage bros who seeks FR review for good service to boycott no.13, not forgeting that she may have skin problem(think back also scared). Without customer support they will need to improve on their service. There are no lag of syt popiahs in boleh land at cheaper price that provide better service than no.13. There are still good ML in saigon that provides good massage and good b2b. Maybe just the age abit higher as they will have better experience and better attitude. Thanks once again for reading. Remember, play safe to play longer. There are still many good popiahs out there to savour and enjoy. Skipping one or two makes no diff in the long run and its not possible to savour all popiahs even if its free with the speed of in flux of popiahs in boleh land. Clear the bad lot and new ones will come in. Support in boycotting those bad popiahs!!