Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Lost99 and TonyCheong2,

I meant to say, "you folk's have sexual power and stamina due to your young age, I'm getting old, so quickly, losing my sexual power!" I have no stamina these days!

Lost99, you have intestinal fortitude when dealing with bar girls, not me, I'm kind of weakling due to my compassion and generosity to poor!

Tony, thanks for the message, these days I'm very lucky due to strong performance of US Dollars! But, next year will be different due to prediction of downfall and depression of US Economy! In the paper, US Economy looks very strong but in reality US is very weak due to 20 trillion dollars debt! Therefore, it's a time bomb ready to explode! Thank goodness, I'm retired in Thailand since cost of living is lot cheaper than USA!

Yes, I like to think big, very big but when I look down there it's still small! Also, number 6, 10 and 11 is very important if you want to enjoy your retirement life in Thailand!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 31-12-2016 at 10:53 PM.