View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
1. Where r u from? Jackpot if u r sillypore.
My answer to girls who asked will usually be 'I am from Sillypore',hehehe...which already tells them,i can 'afford'.

*the jackpot part goes to me however

Quote:
2. Are u first time in Batam? Jackpot again if u answer "yes".
My answer is at most time, "Yes, i 1st time come batam, my friends tell me....hj 100k,fj 200k..." ,which tells the girl i am with during that time that i do know the so-called market rate. 100k HJ and 200k FJ has been imprinted inside me since day 1 i am in Batam.

*another jackpot for me becos they (the girls) will know not to quote too high a price for me and usually the final rate wont go beyond a certain amount too far from 100k hj and 200k fj, hehehe...and i will still bargain down becos they already knew i will, with the mention of "what my friend/s tell me".

100k hj, 200k fj...add 50k for SYT has always been my bench-marked price.

Quote:
This is my observation.
Good observation,i share the same except I convert the situation to my advantage in my case. I don't speak the bahasa language nor Malay,which could probably make them impatient enough to try to close my deal asap or they may end up with no deal.

Its a mind game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Can any season btm cheongsters care to share whether there is any shops or outlets in btm selling sex toys and sexy lingeries?
Many online sextoy shop's IP were also barred in Indonesia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Haha
My girl just proudly telling me that today our total expenditure only Rp10k
You reminded me 1 curry puff is 3k rupiah,3 curry puff is 9k rupiah...this is my 1st time taking curry puff in Batam and I am simply loving it!! Now think of it also saliva drooling,hehehe...

Above was one of my meal together with my girl in my last trip,hehehe...i am going to bookmark this in my upcoming 35th trip summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Friendly advice, you should stop smoking cause cigarette smoking cause ED!
Sincerely thank you for your good advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Tipping is always encouraged at any joint. Don't believe? Just ask the cewe who served you.
A small tip of 10k to 50k rupiah depending on who it is being given to and base on their service standard if it can make Batam a better place to be in. Reward the good,avoid the bad.

I always start small 1st when it comes to tipping, in case they open lion mouth later. I am the type of person who would pay for a taxi ride to go to another place simply just to reward another person (or the whole team) who could and have ever provide good services.

Some of the hotel's staffs will know better,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
Bro nono, do try the Ah Long mee pangsit if you are there. It's very good in my opinion.
Good info,bro. Thank you. If I am ever in that area again,i may go and try it out as mee pangsit was one my favorite food in Batam. I often have them in my nearly every Batam trip,hehehe...

Quote:
And the next coffeeshop is a famous bak kut teh (the one with dried bak kut teh) though i have not tried that before.
Not exactly a fan for dry bak kut teh ,but then I never know what I may find there,hehehe... Batam is always full of positive surprises.

Thanks bro.

Quote:
The best is left for last literally. Along the stretch at the end, there's a coffee shop selling curry rice. The lor pork, intestine etc is very nice. I normally have the curry rice and the mee pangsit every weekend haha. Enjoy your food bro.
Curry rice,my favourite!! Hehehe...thinking of the meximo pub wan tan mee's new curry rice menu already makes me hungry,hehehe...

I believe I will go there to give a try this one (curry rice), if I can find its location...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
hi batam fast ferry ticket fr habourt front to habourbay prize increase to $50? jst checked fr their web
All the while when booking ferry ticket online via Batam fast to Harbour Bay has much often been between S$48 to S$50. It hasn't change much since 2014. The good thing is,it will not change even during CNY (non-last min booking),hehehe....whereas Horizon Ferry to Harbour Bay will cost me about S$60 during that period (S$10 more for business seat).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info