View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from uglydoll00

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
very lucky to get a booking slot with Mint. that was 1 week ago. this report is overdue hope she dun bite me for this lol
place of massage is discreet , outside may look a bit old but the apartment inside is quite spacious. Mint’s place is cosy ,clean, tidy and lots of soft toys lol . attached bathroom is well maintained .

First encounter : She was in a bikini when she opened the door to greet you after that she underdressed me and all of a sudden she attacked my nipples , I was pleasantly surprised and was thinking yes ! this is going real well. Next she bathed with me , did a good solid clean up and then off to the massage. Summary :
Looks – 10/10. Exactly what you see in the pics is her, only prettier, A vsyt. (very sweet young thing) , especially love those pair of big round eyes . reminded me of my teenage innocent girl friend so much !

Body – 9/10. slim, small body size , very smooth and fair skin which I like very much

Boobs – 7/10 not for big boob lovers . but that erected nipples turned me on deep deep ! size is proportional to her body size

Massage – 8/10 did her best in the strength department , but no compromise in effort. I love it when she used her bottom to massage my back. constant attention throughout session, small talk , teasing… nibbling on the ears with heavy breathing Full auto roaming is allowed but please dun be rough on this vsyt ! the finale is explosive, as she sat on my chest and I feel her from the back . very sensual

Service Attitude – attentive to my needs. no messaging , a solid 1 hr session. relaxing , you will be well taken off both physically and sexually lol

RTM: seeing her picture above again already make me feel aroused . yes. she got abt 6 months left here , will try as much as possible to RTM!
Mint MR from yongcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongcheng View Post
just finished a session with mint and this is my 2nd visit.

Looks: 9/10 Cute, young, head-turner. what else would you ask for?
Body: 9/10 Smooth skin that i like. thats a young body LOL
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a B. not too big, not too small. just nice
Massage: 8/10 Not piano massage. managed to crack a sound from my back when doing her back stepping.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, chatty and take note she is afraid when people dont talk or reply with 1-2words when she try to find a subject to talk
HJ: 8/10 slow and steady. dont rush you
GFE: 9/10 at least to me, feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her.
RTM: YES!

bros, do take note that because she wants to provide good svc to all and take the effort to help bath you guys before and after. her skin is feeling the effect and starting to peel. would help if some bros would not mind to shower alone. (: