Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acesparx View Post
Last fr ....

Went around 9 to check the lb out ...saw afew chio and some are cute ones too. Theres a really new lb pretty asking me at the front gate saying her first time sg .

In the end took rita. A hot slim brown beautiful lb pre op
Head upstairs and although her english is minimal, we still can communicate. Pass her money and she took things into her hands. We start off kissinh n her hands start to roam. From my shoulders down my belly and to my groin. Took off my boxers n bbj nicely. I request if she can top. She said yes and if she cant cum pass back the extra 20 needed. She took off her panties and reveal nice hard 7.5 inch dick. I suck her off and once nice hard she try top me. Unfortunately after many tries cant cum and finish me off. Too bad she left already

While cleaning myself off at the "toilet" saw boey and my dick tingle and decide to try her skills.
She is cuter side in looks . Chubby abit . But her dick 7ish thick does the job. She can fuck hard as long she is not tired. End off with second shoot better than the 1st.
Yeap she can definitely top. Thick tool as well. Wah bro. I went in around 8.10 and left arnd 9. That'll mean she came again after like 15 mins. Not bad.