View Single Post
Old 28-06-2016, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
cost extra rm20 to use facilities now, price up by rm10 since 1 june

if prefer slimmer one with good service can try 小妹 or 小K.

Thanks to bro Lemonjuice and hoosdathu sharing a great FR.

yes agreed that 小妹 & 小K Provide a good service ,however both are current go back to Vietnam .
So need to explore others who also provide top notch service with great altitude

IMHO , Both Camry and 小曼 also provide very good service with high gfe, after I had tried them recently together with my friend .

Camry have innocent look and cute , During I make love with her, was feeling like having sex with my first gf , very enjoyable .

whereas 小曼 has great altitude to please you like your long lost gf. The slightly down side is her boob a bit saggy , but this is secondary , as I prefer service / altitude as priority .

Anyone have tried 小优 or baby ? They looks very young and sexy.
Pls share if any bro have experienced with them. Thanks ....

Cheers