Old 07-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
greensgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New House - L8H66A

Hey guys, went down to this house again yesterday after about a month as i heard there are new girls. Ok, first i wanna say that i am a regular at this house, used to go down at least twice everyweek here as the girls generally give good service and the OKT's are some of the friendliest in my opinion. Anyways walked in and there were about 8-9? new faces. No new SYT's to my surprise. Looks wise, most of the new girls in there were very mediocre. (There was one pretty hot, fair, looking tall girl with tattoos tho, might try her next time) Anways ended up picking G18. Here's her FR.

Name: Olive

Height: 158 CM

Body Type: Slim, tanned, no stomach at all, perky ass. I dig this very much.

Experience: Bargirl for 2 years and massuese before

Looks: 6/10. She looks way younger than she really is. Tan, very thin, small A cup tits. Honestly, if i she didn't tell me her age i would be listing her as a SYT here. Her face isn't the best though but i really like her body. ( Personal preference, i'm not a boobs guy)

Catbath: 6/10 Expected way better especially after she said she worked as a bargirl before. You know when a girl tries to lick/suck your nipples furiously but she dosen't actually know what feels good and it dosen't actually feel good? Yeah i got that. Wasn't horrible though.

CBJ: 2/10 Now, this part really destroyed my session. Bro's that have been regulars of this house in the past should know that pretty much all the girls in this house give BBBJ. So, when it was time, and she took that fucking condom and went ahead to put it on my dick, my heart sank. Tried to request for BBBJ but she said no cause of safety reasons. So i thought 'Fuckit, maybe she gives a mean CBJ given her experience as a bargirl'. Well, i was wrong. One of the worst CBJ's i've got, the girl didn't know what she was doing it even hurt at some points due to her teeth. Massive dissapointment.

Massage: 7/10 She scores in this area. Decent massage with good strength. Her strong point.

FJ: 6.5/10 Can't really fault her in this area. It was decent. (we did doggystyle, missonary and cowgirl) I guess i do have to compliment her cause she rode me for pretty long without complaining at all. I'm sure bros can appreciate this. The big dissapointment for me was that her pussy was pretty damn loose and i was expecting a tight one cause she told her that she hasn't had a baby before (which is so rare!!!!!) Anyways it wasn't great or bad. Average, pleasure wise.

Attitude: 8/10 Alright, this is subjective. She talks ALOT, like ALOT, she's a loud girl, laughs alot but we made good conversation and i kinda enjoyed her company so she scores high here FOR ME. Bros that don't appreciate LOUD girls, she's probably not for you.

RTF: Probably not. Will probably try out the BBW that the bro above mentioned next.

Will probably go down this week again to try out another of the new girls. Will write an FR then. Peace.

(P.S. I FUCKING MISS G60!!!! Anyone knows how she is? Where she is?)