View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
If you look at the menu carefully, you will notice the minute ends with an 8. So far, this is the only spa menu in Batam that I see end with an 8 instead of a full number
Yes....even the opening n closing time also got 8.
Just a gimmick....
I believe the big boss is a chinese who likes 8....as it means HUAT!!

Quote:
Is JH Beauty inside Top 100 building on the 2nd level?
No....it is outside...IIRC....should be the right side of Top 100 building....along the shophouses....right at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I look forward to hear from Nono, but for Chinese the "8" has special value, like it brings good luck.

Knowing the precision and meticulousity of Chinese, I wonder if someone is taking the time with a chronograph, pushing you out of the room exactly after 148 minutes...
Thanks for the explanation....
So far in Batam....I had never been chased out before....this is what I like about massage in Batam.
There were cases of me exceeding 1 hr...but the recep never question. Kudos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
I will be staying at Da Vienna Hotel this time to try out the rooms. I will not be going to booking joints for this trip as I have arranged a girl from Atalanta Spa to overnight with me

I am planning to visit Octopus Spa after lunch.

Atalanta Spa has become my 1st stop whenever I go Batam and I dont take taxi at all in Batam, basically by walking using Google Map, from ferry terminal to hotel and from hotel to ferry terminal. From ferry terminal to Formosa will take about 15-20mins walk depend on your walking speed.
It will be a good exercise too By walking, you will tend to pay more attention to the surroundings and can find some rare places too. Thats how i found Dynasty 99 from my last trip
Alighting at Harborbay terminal had given me the opportunity to walk all the way to Nagoya....
But the weather is a killer.....
Unlike SG, there are tall big buildings offering shade....but Batam had limited place to escape the heat n sun.

Btw, if you stay at Da Vienna,.....isn't it a super long walk to Octopus?