Old 11-03-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MyHoneyDolls88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ✿ WWW.MYHD88.COM ✿ Hand Picked Thai Beauty DAISY (戴西) SILKY & FAIR SKIN

Had Daisy last night. Had to wait a long time cause previous customer had over shot and was so frustrated. Finally got green signal from bro and went to the room.
Wow!!!! Daisy looks better then the photo provided. She is Fair and Sexy and all my waiting worries were gone with her friendly welcome.

Went into shower and realized her body is super soft...expected a usual shower but she started blowing me in the shower itself but I held for more.
After the shower I took control and started painting her. Nicely Shaved Pussy. No funny smell.

Her body was so accommodating and her moaning made me wanna cum without even doing anything but I held for more.
Then went on missionary and had to finally release after a few mins due to the high passion flow in the room. I was extremely satisfied.
Though she can communicate in English she is a natural lover who has the highest gfe feel ever.

After that we cuddle for a while but her body was irresistible so had to go for another round.
This time she gave me a bj which was just ok but I was more keen on the action she rid me for a while after which we did the doggie the missionary and back to doggie and finally stopped .

This is one of my best session after the Legend Kiara. This girl is soft and sweet so pls handle her with care bros. Her boobs are to die for just big n soft enough.

Face - 8/10
Boobs - 11/10
Bbbj - 7/10
Fj- 10/10
Gfe - 10/10
Rtf if I can load up

This was worth it ..thanks bro