View Single Post
Old 26-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dawn at Sunset: Experiences, Personal Stories, Life Experiences Only

Hey guys,
Since i hv abit of free times in room, here another encounter. The below encounter was a request from cs. It totally different from wat i did for my own 50 shades. Sorry if i abit slower as i hv to go thru my own work thread to retrieve my stories. 80 plus pages, tedious nan lol.

Posted on my work thread on 4th of Mar 2015

Dominant vs Submissive: The Guy who Shrugged Me

Good day guys! Well, I guess u hv seen the pic of my new toy dat I posted. As for now, will share wif u an experience dat I had.

Alot of pple wil hv the thinking dat bdsm is something kinda painful, torturing or to some might even called it psycho (bian tai). To be honest, I hv the same mindset too. Thanks to those AV I watched. I'm not into bdsm til recently, if u guys read my post abt my 50 shades wif a cs abt 3 weeks bk, it totally changed my mind. There are pple who like bdsm to be painful or torturing, juz for their fantasy or fetish. But dats another side of bdsm too. It can be sensuous, erotic and pleasuring too. The one I had 3 weeks bk, stil lingering in my mind and hope the same cs would book again so I can experience more and share wif the rest here. Afterall, he's a professional bdsm player. But the actual fact, tis is not my first bdsm experience. I actually had it a yr ago but dats was more on slave and master. Of cuz, I'm not the slave, I'm the master

A yr bk, I received a SMS from a fren looking for someone willingly to do bdsm. So I asked her to provide me wif more details. She told me she had a cs whom not really her own but her freon's cs, looking for a gal who can be a master for him. As I no experience of hw it goes, my fren explained to me and even provided a to do list. I went thru and thinking tis cs is kinda sadist. Wanted to be slapped or beaten up willingly. My fren even said, dun be lenient, juz hit him hard. U can even spilt on him. I was like hmmmmmm, need to be tis bad??

A few days before the exciting day, I had code red. I msg my fren abt it as the cs will go down to the gal so it better to info in case he wanna postponed. My fren get bk to me within few mins saying it ok, he dun mind. The more I thinking tis guy is real sadist man. Omg. So, the day arrived. I went over my fren's place to get the key. The key to unlock his little bro dere. I was thinking, locked? How? I can't even imagine. Aft got the key, I went to the designated place to meet him. In btw dats some miscommunication and met into wrong cs but finally I met the rite one. He dun looked any psycho or pervert, he's quite decent looking wearin a spec and in office wear. Aft getting a rm, we had a small chat and it time for biz. According to him, he did tis cos it his fetish. Ya rite, fetish to get torture, slap head. So here we start.

I started off telling him, well even though he might did tis dozen times but stil I wanna make myself clear. My start off line was in the event of the bdsm, u shd address me as master and I address u as (any names u wanna name. I initially wanted to address him as bastard but I think it not very gd idea so I think I addressed him as dog or something.). If u mention my name instead of master, u will be punished. U shd follow each instruction dat given to u. Fail to do, u will be punished. U shd obey or oblige to every instruction and no hitting or fight bk to the master. Roughly, it was lidat. So I instructed him to remove his clothes and he went, "yes master." Aft removing, I saw something dat shocked me. I finally know wats dat unlocked abt. Over dere, his precious, was covered in tis transparent cover wif a hole below which for him to pee. Dats a lock in btw the cover. The poor didi was like squeezed inside, breathless. I was like, wat?! I couldn't helped but told him to pause, before we proceed on, I wanted to ask something. I asked him wouldn't he felt uncomfortable like tis. I mean imagine ur didi was locked lidat, u can't even wash or touch. He said, he used to it and it a rule he had to obey. I asked him how he going to pee. He said fr the hole of the cover. I asked him when the last time it was removed. He said 2 weeks bk. -_-lll. Win liao lor. Ok nvm, I asked him to go shower himself and come bk kneeling down in front of me. He did as I told. I instructed him to remove my attires and he did it, helped me hung them up nicely. I told him to knee down in front of bathroom door wif his hands cross over to pull his ears. Like small kid kana punish lidat. No peeping of me showering, hv to look down. He did wat was told and, really dun dare to look up when I was having my shower. Aft I done mine, I sat on my bed. I asked him to crawled ard the rm and inmitated dog's bark. He did dat and hv to sound like a dog lol. Inside of me I was cursing and swearing, wat a list to do. I asked him to crawled over to me and he crawled over and knee down in front of me. I told him to lick my toes and all the way to my thighs. He did wat was told, without complaining. Honestly, if I did dat to others, I think I wil get slap lol. Aft dat, I lie down on the bed facing down, I told him to massage my bk. Wat a,service, u could torture the person yet can relax lol. He massaged fr my neck to my legs. I turned over and he massaged my front. Aft massaged, I asked him to lick my below. As I having code red, he had to remove my panties. And, he really licked. Damn! Tis is really extreme. He licked for like more den 15 mins. I stopped him awhile asking him he still wanna continue or wanna stop. I thinking might be due to I din stopped dats why he kept doing. He said he wanna continue. So I let him continued. After dat, it reward time. I asked him to stand up and I started to gif him a hj. A moment he waited for 2 weeks lol. So aft awhile of hj, I told him if abt to cum, let me know. He told me he abt to cum, so i let it cum on my leg. Next, I asked him to lick the cum and juz stay in his mouth, can't swallow. Ya I know u guys wil go, yucks! I hv no choice, I hv to follow rules. I asked him to knee down in frt of the tv while I washed up. Told him to help me wear bk my clothes. All these while, he still didn't swallowed the cum. I told him to knee down in front of the door, I worn bk my heels and took my stuffs. I opened up the door and asked him to open his mouth. The cum still dere. I told him to swallow all and showed me his open mouth again. He really swallowed. The last action, ultimate one. I lifted up my foot which I already had heels on and kicked it and yeah, it a goal! Dats it, I kicked his balls. I can see he's in pain but he controlled it as it not supposed to gif out any sounds even though u are in pain. After kicking, I closed the door and left. And oh yeah, I left out the most impt one. Yeah, I locked his previous again before I left. So the next person to unlock, I dunno wil be when. I wondering if the key is lost, how to unlock it. Hmmmm. Overall experience, well, it quite extreme and sadist. Tis kind of slave and master torment I think will be last for me cos basically, it kinda extreme for me. There are pple who might even more extreme den tis. It a kinda fetish. For me, I think I will go for more erotic. Of cuz there wil be some pain as in those light whipping but I can guarantee it won't leave marks on u. If u wanna experience kind of feeling or wanna spice things up to another level, u know who to look for

Upcoming stories, tarma, my own experience on my first blindfolded escapade, fetish etc. Stay extremely tight on ur seat :P