View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Distress question [BBBJ STDs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphabetaxyz View Post
Reason for axiety was because i petted with my partner during shower, she put my penis towards the outer of her vaginal for about 5secs (no penetration) with water all over, i really dont know if this put her at risk of any stds.

Will any kind soul enlighten me how possible to transmit anything?
I have no idea on how to break the news to her if i m tested positive for anything, really worried sick.
Very unlikely for transmission to take place if the circumstances are as you describe above.

However how do you know that you won't catch something from her?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates