View Single Post
Old 23-10-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
Assange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAssange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAssange is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Had met a new chick n shes always telling me how highly sexed she is but not many guys had made her orgasm from the act of sex itself. So I was determine to give it to her a good n proper fuck.

Have my good days and not so good days so I ordered a bot of pills plus the spray from TS. As per instructions, applied the spray in the morning. An hour before I was suppose to meet her, I popped in 3/4 pill as it was my first time and didn't know what to expect of it.

After about 30mins, had a warm feeling and I knew I was ready for action. Picked up the girl and we were suppose to head for dinner. I told her I didn't mind dinner but my little bro had her dessert on his mind. I told her to touch my lil bro if she didn't believe. She did n my lil bro was bursting in my jeans.

I told her if she wanna try making out in a MSCP first n she said she was game. SO proceed to the nearest MSCP. Drove to the 2nd last floor n she unzipped me. Lo n behold, the dragon was awoken!! Except that this dragon was unrecognisable to me. He was definitely much much harder and thicker. Shit, even I myself was amazed as he stood up handsomely between my zippers.

Even my girl was unable to resist it n immediately wrapped her mouth round it. Even she was telling me how come so hard, n my reply was simply... cos it was her lips wrapping round it. She gave me a dirty smile and continue giving me head. The slurping sound she made was just a huge turned on. Before long, we proceeded to the backseat n we tried various position and even opened 1 of the car doors. It was wild. In the midst of the furious, she squirted and I guess she did came... Hehe.

Part 2 To be Continued later as I'm in the office now....