View Single Post
Old 22-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
What the heck is typhoon grade 8? And why is the fuck houses close because of it?

Brickfields is always fun for a quick, cheap, uncomplicated bonk. No fuss. Dang, where will I go now when I am in KL?
Bro, typhoon/tsunami/hurricane = MIB visit. For alternatives, I personally recommend Ace. Check out the thread "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)". Prices RM60-100 for popiah and RM100-120 for PRC. Choice of over 50 WGs, you want SYT or MILF, tall or short, big or small boobs. Longer nicer bonk than Brickfields and much better rooms/hygiene. PM me if want further details/recommendations. This place is open for walk in like Brickfields, I'm not an OKT, just promoting due to personal satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
I like this place but not really the location. Too busy and too many people moving around. Theres always the risk of someone you know spotting you enter one of the houses.. If only it was at somewhere quieter. Anyone shares the same opinion as mine?
Even worse if, like myself, have stayed/worked in Brickfields area for few years.. Chances of being seen by relatives/colleagues means I've only walked past thousands of times while sighing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeceeoz View Post
Guys, so is there any action during the day or night only? Also which MRT?KL Sentral. Sorry for questions but visiting tomorrow.
Action during day yes during afternoon but may not be everyday. Depends on stock. After 6-7pm confirm got action. Place is behind KL Sentral Monorail. If taking LRT, need to walk from LRT to monorail station (via nu sentral mall and overhead bridge across main road).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walaikato View Post
Guys, brickfields will be closed today afternoon for about 10 days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
aiyo...thats sad news indeed!Currently heard that typhoon grade 8 will b blowing all the way till end dec 2015!My reg in ace also shifted out temp fearing cut locks..if not having sleepless nights!They only go back ace to work from 2am till abt 7 or 8am...

looks like it has blown to bfields as well....sighhhh...
This one is ah jib's revenge against "cina dap".. but he dunno that when it comes to cheonging, we are truly 1malaysia!!

Bro, if your regular shifted out from Ace, did you ask her if she has gone nearby? Nowadays Pudu area has some other ports close to OSFC, for example Pond9 and Lorong Viet.