View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

WL Name - Anna
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her but she looks younger)
Height - 1.57m (based on my judgement but she claimed that she is 1.6m)
Home Base - WH04 (OKT Japun)
Misc Info - Has been around more than 6 months ...

Appearance - Not those very pretty type but she is adorably sweet with double eyelid eyes and synthetic eyelashes. Her somewhat flat nose spoiled her overall looks ... Long black tress and fair facial complex ...

Bod - Slim, smooth and fair body complexion. Her rear is a little perky and rounded ... No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - Well-developed small B cupper frontal assets with pale brown pointy nips ... Still very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was game to have fun with me ... pretty engaging during the pre-shower fore-play ... Nice!

Shower Action - She gave me a brief body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear ... Not much action other than giving me a thorough rub all over thereafter ...

Bedroom Fore-play - Nothing much to shout except that she paid more attention sucking and licking my neck and nips ... Her actions were rather sensual ... and feminine ...

AR - Not available but she did lick my butts and the area near my arse-crack ...

French Kissing - Initially during the pre-shower segment, it was only some wet kissing and we gradually moved to french kissing during the FJ segment when I was thrusting her in missionary fashion ... I liken the feel to giving my GF an intimate french kiss on our first date ...

BBBJ - Not much variation ... 3/4 deep throated ... But she did splitted saliva on my dick to give me a sensual HJ alternately ... She was quite skillful with her hands ... Good HJ indeed ...

FJ - She was pretty tight downsouth ... She applied a little KY lube on her pussy as she feared that I might injured her priceless abalone ... Hahaha ... We adopted doggy style, lotus and I reached orgasm in missionary fashion.

Attitude - A nice and courteous lass ... She may be selective in certain areas in her service ... One needs to try her and explore ... She has quite a good followings because of her adorable & sweet outlook I guess ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-09-2015 at 07:12 AM.