View Single Post
Old 27-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Thanks bros for the encouragement!

11.30am, and it's lunchtime. Being the first day of class, most of us went to the foodcourt in school together and had lunch together. My group had 6: 4 girls, 2 guys. Kim queued with me at the Korean food stall and i helped her order and carried the food back to the table. During lunch, i found out that her parents are working in Korea, her older sister Hyun was studying in Australia, and Kim was alone in Singapore. She doesn't stay with her guardian, although they keep in contact. She was also looking for a new place to rent as she doesn't really like her current HDB rental room as she has problematic neighbours. The other guy in our group then say she look very pretty, like some korean star, asked if she has a boyfriend, and she said yes, but studying in university in Korea and maybe visit her during his term break. Then that guy groaned. HA! Competitor lai liao. Bryan, 21, the competitor, wasn't bad-looking, in fact he was quite buffed, typical jock. But from the way Kim replied, i know she didn't fancy him. Soon, 12pm came and we went for the next class (yes, lunch break only 30mins , heng the queue not long and we got seats very fast).

During the next class, Kim sat beside me. Her command of english was not very good, and she had problem catching up with the lecturer, especially because Kevin spoke with a very distinct Southern drawl, or souther US slang. Thus she often had to ask me what Kevin meant. And whenever she leaned in to whisper to me, i caught her scent. Not sure if it was a perfume, or her natural scent, but it smelled good. Not wanting Kevin to pick on us for talking in class, i told Kim to try and follow as best as she could, and i'll explain to her after class if needed. Secretly also thinking, Swee lah, can score 1 on 1 tuition liao!

Class ended at 3pm, and Kim asked me to explain to her the concepts that was taught. As she leaned forward towards me, her collar hung down a bit and i caught a glimpse of her cleavage and her bra. It was a black lace bra, and her supple breasts were straining against it, as if wanting to be freed, the smooth milk-like skin showing. Didn't wanna give away my beoing, i started to explain her queries on the lesson. Suddenly, Bryan, the guy who asked the bf question, sat himself down heavily on the chair next to mine and say loudly "WAH! ONE ON ONE TUITION ARH?! I ALSO WANT!!" Whoever haven't zao home yet turned and looked at us.

TBC