View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 16
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: good find in central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lansfear View Post
This is my first fr.. so please tahan abit.. hehe

Was wondering away from my usual huants in the area and thought to myself to see if any good finds further down the road. After a while I came across a sign board saying tcm.. thinking wth
. I need a good massage anyway I went in.

Located @ 2nd floor.. was greeted by Chinese lady.. cool.. their in sort of uniform.. nurse kind.. paid for an hr and went into the room and took a bath.

The Recep lady came in. Fair skin.. long black hair with a cfm face. The massage was good and hard not the piano type.. nearly fall asleep cos really damn good. Seeing that I almost falling asleep she pop the GQ. Took the full package. She quickly strip off and started iff with some kissing and catbath. Went on to give me a bbbj that I can't 4get while I was fingerings down south. She then say she was too wet and capped me and went on riding. Suprisingly tight. Was changing positions throughout and is very accommodating. Soon after release my load but she refuse to stop and continue with another bbbj. But was too tired to release a 2nd time. Took a bath and left a happy man.

FR
Race: Prc with cfm face
Built: 34b/slim
Massage: good and strong
Bbbj: 10/10 best I had so far.
Fj: 9/10 rides u like a wild horse
Rtm: definitely

Location to pm me pls. And up me if u like it.
Good FR bro! What's the damage? Can share with me where?