View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House at L20h40

Some brief newbie reports.

Thought I'd share on these two newbies I tried where the sexual chemistry was quite strong for me. These girls are about two weeks old if I am not wrong.

Qing ren 1805

1.65m tall by my estimate, A or small B cup boobs, fair gnd look - like the type of "guai" girl you will see in the library studying. I would not call her pretty, but her eyes can talk, at least to me. Chose her cos she giving these shy but cute CFM looks. One of the most passionate sessions I ever had this year with French kissing from the minute the door close. Think our lips were locked and tongues engaged in French at every opportunity... while stripping, in the bath, on the bed, as we were resting after the deed. She really knows how to put me in the mood. Highly recommended for those wanting non-stop frenching and high GFE. Her mouth tastes nice and I like the slow passionate way she French... in rhythm with me.... can't get enough of Frenching her...

saw this other newbie I think called yifa, looks not bad. Also a busty girl called zhaowei, I did not choose her as her look did not suit me but she seems rather friendly.

Xiaobei 2040

Innocent looking girl like some village girl who works farming the land. Slight tan. She is very small sized, maybe the smallest I tried this year. at 1.5m and weighing about 40kg by my estimate. easy to carry around and fuck. Looks young to me, and felt like I was fucking a secondary school kid. A-cup boobs, very slim. Wild in bed... long AR... she really knows how to do this well... and BBBJ also good. Sex was wild as we did it in many position, standing up and doggy her while she wore her heels, carry her around the room, fuck her at sitting on the edge of the bed while she slammed wildly into my dick. She has a small gap between her front teeth adding to her kiddy look.

Her house other newbies Xiaojing and Xiaofan looks not bad too. Xiaofan very friendly looking, maybe the tallest in this house of small sized girls, but 1.6m at most. She is very cute and even will offer customers snacks to eat and smile at you even if you did not call her.

Both these girls above are really horny and love sex.... I really have problems these days getting my dick up as getting old, but these two girls really put me in the mood with their attitude and service and got my little brother raging hard! Both me and the girl collapsed on the bed from exhaustion after these two sessions, they can really make an old man turn back the clock.