View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House at L20h40

My very short, concise and no-agenda FR on Xiao Min (2040)...

Looks: Longish face and big almond eyes, slim bod, but skin is very tanned with 2 tattoos at the back of right shoulder and above the ass. I almost wanted to reject her when I saw how tanned she was + that sour looking face. Her long hair is tied up in such a way it makes her look like an auntie.
Pre-shower: No action
Shower: Standard front and back rubba rubba and she is the first girl who uses tootpaste to clean my ass crack. Nice BBBJ with seductive glances.
Foreplay: Very mechanical run-of-the-mill catbath.
BBBJ: Slow and sensually executed. Deep throat, but pace is too slow for my liking.
AR: Asked her to skip
FJ: Very natural GF feel type, not the PSE type.
Frenching: Kissing only
GFE: Very distant feel at the beginning but was much better towards the end
RTF: Shall see.

Remarks: A rather reserved WL who doesn't talk much. Post-coital, she confessed that she has been feeling down as biz is slow and she has not been making much despite 11 months in GL. So I gave her some tips but I can see she has some mental obstacles to overcome. She finally smiled and suddenly I find that she looks quite attractive afterall...