View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Protecting Your Identity And Personal Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post

If your mod were to moderate fairly, you think others will say about him.
Let me tell you that there is not a single Mod in the history of the internet that has not been accused of being biased.

There is a character in the adult discussions section that has been copying and pasting stuff from other political sites and starting new threads for each article and embedding numerous videos in each post.

I requested that he refrain from doing so but he persisted.

When I decided that enough was enough I banned him from posting in that section. As a result I received a vicious PM stating that I was a PAP stooge and against the opposition movement and against free speech.

Nothing could be further from the truth. However, in his eyes I am the devil incarnate. The day a mod in an internet forum is labelled as being fair to everyone is the day of the second coming of christ.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates