View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
So.... where are those supposed links that proves I exchange points?
Get over it will ya - stop obsessing about points!

And oh, just on this topic you're right!
This is why I gave you brownie points .... for figuring out how to turn all this into another way to lure your unsuspecting prey!
Free beer is nowhere as attractive as a chance to natter on like two old ladies about the great SEAJ!!!
LMFAO

SEAJ
People do a search on exchange points thread and your posts will
See your silly up and exchanged points comments. Dun treat people here as if they are retarded. U are the retarded one. U are the one people dislike. U are the one people wish never exist! Lol. Yup we are having so much fun laughing what a stupid old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Soooooo.... you manage to scam how much from those samsters you make it a point to keep in touch with EVERYDAY!
And of course - that IS how chicken-shit lo-class cretins do it - always with a gang!

And AGAIN with the points!
AGAIN!
Get over it will ya!

SEAJ

Ps. Toodles!
You just continue obsessing and twisting and turning!
Do u even realized that friends can be made from forums? I guess u never will understand this. Old bloke. U only made people detest your presence. Lol. We chat about everything. You ( seaj ) belongs to the jokes and humor section.

Calling names always! Lol. Anything better from u besides that? Could only do so typing ya? hope u won't get too lonely tonight while I'm out.