View Single Post
Old 27-08-2002, 11:59 AM
undies

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
No Problem bro shagman, actually I managed to pick up one girl from "jin bi hui huang". She is actually working as a girl attending at the barcounter of the jazz bar. You know the one at the 7 floor (if i remember correctly, or was it 6 floor) those ladies wearing in green uniform. Along the barcounter, there are about 7 to 8 girls attending to customers sitting at the bar and they are soooo cute, i picked one of them my third nite in HZ and 2nd time I visited 'jin bi hui huang".

she went to my hotel which is about 10 mins walk away, 'You Hao Hotel' and after the nite, as I hv some official matter to settle, she said she will wait for me at the lobby that nite and that evening, I brought her out for dinner and bought her some clothing that cost not more than S$100 altogether! Before sending her to work when I accompany her the whole nite again while I drinking beer until she knock off, she accompany me the whole nite in my hotel again until the next afternoon where I left for Shanghai. Anyway thanks for your reply. May next time if we have time, we shall meet. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally posted by shagman69
Sorry undies. Didn't see your post. I was in Hangzhou from 14 to 16 Aug. Had a good time.
PM me the next time and we shall cheong together. Your budget is fine. Me Know Hangzhou too well. Lets find some time to pick them up and get them nice presents the next day. If not RMB1000 for a night is max.
Check out my other post in Shanghai Recommendations.