View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: H24R15 Lilly $30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
20 Feb 2014, Thursday btw 215 pm to 250 pm

She is mine fantasy she looks a copy of mine ex colleague Hui Fang. Her trade mark promotion is lying on bed reading papers. I walk in ask her pricing, she replied in Mandarin w/o the Malaysian accent. I correct her and said $50.

Lilly is heavy weight but looks good on heel, this she did not stand on this afternoon. No matter she wash mine dick w/o taking off her dress. I had not experience any other girls at PT like her, same with all call girls she is afraid of Internet. It so happen I scare her by cancelling her permits. So long as she follow authority rules there is nothing to be worry about.

I made myself comfortable on bed, she kneels down and suck mine left chest for 5 minutes. A small clock hangs above the washing point. I fondle her body and got arose by her perky tits. Then she move over to mine right chest, she is at it for 10 minutes I love her quietness. Another fantasy of fucking a not comfortable woman is on mine mind, she is too quiet and the room with exception of channel 8 variety show is peaceful.

Next she caps me and blew me; she was no good in fact I cannot pass her with it. Then she brought up her legs and present her pussy which I insert mine finger. Her KY is wide spread and feels cool to mine touch, I don’t like this. I set up she look at me and ask what I wanted. I said wanting sex she chicly asked have I ever had sex with Hui Fang.

We done missionary watching her blue eye lashes, I had to ramp her harder and she has heavy breathing. I try to kiss her mouth she turns away fast, so I kiss her left shoulder and neck. It made her even breath harder; the finale is where I whisper into her left ear. I love you Hui Fang she smile and I come.

Lilly understood commercial sex is playing fantasy nothing more, certain extents she has done her duty. I too is please and got mine $ worth. However, RTF her should not be any time soon. Over all she does not have ex GL standards, still a 7/ 10.
saw her, chubby (typical aunty body) quite lau chio actually, but looks like her skills so so nia...