View Single Post
Old 24-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: East Euro student - Melanie....

Looking at Melanie's pic, i can't help but drool at the prospect of bonking her. So after making the necessary arrangement, I went up to the room. The door was unlocked and i pushed in expectantly...

First impression was - a sexy little kitten! She was in a little blue dress and her shoe straps tied halfway up her calves show off her slender legs nicely. She let off a girlish giggle and as i had a closer look, i thot i saw glimpses of - Maria Sharapova!!! I told her that and more giggles. She looks to be her early 20s, has beautiful blue eyes and shoulder length hair. Surprisingly for an East European girl, she's quite petite - all 160cm tall with small B-cup boobs. She herself admitted as much. Yum-yum! I proceeded to shower first...

Shower done, we small-talked... She's a student studying the Korean language in Korea - tested her on some phrases like "Thank you" n "You are beautiful" (more giggles) and sounds like the real thing! As we talked, she glided over and leaned on me as we chatted some more... Looks: 8.5/10, Friendliness: 8/10

As i caressed her body, we started kissing, frenching, teasing each other... Then she got up, took off her dress, lace bra and panties which showed off her slim body and trimmed pussy. Yes, her boobs are surely a small B with pink nipples! She straddled her pussy on my thigh and as she cat-bathed me, her pussy was rubbing my thighs - wow! Flame-on! and my didi was already mari-kita before you could even say Majulah! She sucked on my nipples interspersed with some teeth action and planted kisses on my body. My fingers also got in on the action as i gropped and kneaded her boobs... Soon i was also caressing her moist pussy and grabbing her fleshy asscheeks where i saw a cute tattoo... Mmmmm-mmmmm...... Body: 8/10, Catbath: 7.5/10

She ventured down south and did a short BBBJ, sucking on the balls in turn, lapping up my shaft and doing a wonderful albeit brief head-job. She capped me and with great suction, spent quite a while having my didi for lunch with the occasional deep-throat action. Not top-notch, but having a SYT ang-mo giving me a BJ is altogether different and just wonderful! BBBJ+BJ: 8/10

She got up above my torso and holding my mini-Hulk, guide him into her Black Forest and slowly set herself down... Soon, she was grinding herself against my groin... I gripped her asscheeks and move in tandem to her grinding... By now, she was moaning and panting softly as she looked at me through half-closed CFM eyes... She seemed to be enjoying herself as she ground her pussy against my cock in several ways... Oh man! Dun think i can hold out forever (i wish!)... FJ (Part 1): 7/10

With my cock still in her pussy, I carried her and laid her down... i sucked and licked on her tits and pink nipples for all it's worth... I moved down and licked her drenched clit while playing with her boobs at the same time... Melanie was moaning and grinding her pussy against my snaking tongue as her hands combed through my hair... I got up and once again, my greedy brother plunged into her hungry pussy and went into a feeding frenzy… My! This girl seemed to love frenching and kissing...lots of them! ...her soft moans, her hands running over my body and her legs gripping my asscheeks is driving me crazy as i increased my pumping tempo!!! With a final thrust, it was all over... As my groin ground to a halt, i looked into Melanie's eyes and hehheh, more kissing!!! GF: 9/10, FJ (Part 2): 8/10

Overall: 8/10 All i can personally say is she's worth a bonk. Melanie gives me a strong gf feeling and her friendly and easy manner is a joy to behold!

RTF: Definitely, if the chance presents itself again!

Afterword: Another shower, a kiss on the lips and another tight hug later, i stepped out into the real world again...