Old 22-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Peepkapoo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power:
Re: L8h43

Virgin FR fm Peepkapoo

Hi to all bros here. This will be my very first report(definitely not the first bonk though). went down to Gl for a peep and poo..shocked to see all the lorongs was empty !...that was around 10.30pm or so. So decided to take my dinner there and hope that action will start again at a later time.
After dinner went to stroll down from Lor 6 to Lor18...see a few minahs and prc started flowing out...as the time was already running late for me..so decided to opted for cat 40..shoot and go.
passed Lor8 hse43..went in for a peep..plenty of girls and the okt was friendly..so decided on G88, as i thinks she is the best looking so far. went into her room along the hall downstair..take a closer look and man!..i can say she have that looks of a star man!..resemble a korean actress if not mistaken..dun know the name though...saw a poster of the korean actress on the wall( i know is not her)and pretend to praised her of the pictures..hahaha..and she shyly say in mandrain 'your mouth so sweet hor!'.
some small talk and we proceed to the bath..very normal, no action in the bathroom..came out and she tell me to dry up and wait for her in bed.
Action - performed catbath..only concentrate on the ear, neck and nipples. As i fondled her nipples, she say pain..only can squeeze her breast..then she capped my Iron and she commented i why my so big huh? and that she scared lei..hahaha..i was wondering it is true what she said or just to humor me, anyway her bj was so so..had better!..as she blow..i just squeeze that pair of melon lor..den she climed on top and pumped alway and after a few mins we change to missonary and after a few mins she suddenly ask me to stop and say she cum liao..really??..i was thinking..but can feel some juices slidding out of my rod..but hey..i pay you to let me cum lei..i was thinking..so i just rocked her slowly..and seeing to rejection, and she started to moan again..increase my speed and 5min later i came...shiok feeling!

Name; Ann, from chaing mai
Age-24(she told me)
Body-32a-25-33(slight tummy)
Bj-6/10
AR-6/10
Fj-8/10(coz i made her cum!)
rtn-maybe( coz like her look..)
manage to steal akiss from her too..hahaha

The End...thanks and please dun flame me hor...