View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House at L20h40

Bro BG , that gal was abit plump, and she dressed in pink yesterday when I arrived to this place at about 3pm or so. I asked for her name when session finished, she told her name is Qi Er

"
After work, I went to this place after learning about special stool in this house, I was greeted warmly by this uncle, who asked me to sit on chair to observe the gals sitting next to the counter, I picked the one who was abit plump , apparently aloof, (she sat further apart from 3 gals who was seat together and chatted with each other.)

She rolled her eyes upwards when she was picked by me , uncle asked me to go to counter to pay $150 . I was expecting low service from her because of her expressions. I was led to the room. Along the path , there was 3 long tables with seats. (this is what I come across in bars or lounges.)
I felt that this place can be like Macau type where gals can mingled with clients and drank alcohol , if local authorities allowed this..)

i was taken to the room, but the shower room too small for threesome.
She become warm and friendly and asked me in concerning manner, helping me undress before she undressed.

I was taken to shower , where I noticed about red stool, but she dont do this.
she shower me and caressing me while I was in standing position.
After showering , she asked me to go out and dried myself as she showered.
Notice that the shower room got one side mirror. you cannot see her showering when you are in the room but she can see you when she shower.

I lied on my back and sleep and later can felt her caressing me ,and licking me.
After few minutes of catbathing, she lifted my buttock and legs so that she can caress my cock by putting her hand under my legs , licking my bum.

She later spread my ass to give AR for few minutes.

Then she bit my balls.

She asked me to turn around . she gave me catbath ,licking my nipples, and then my hips.

She then pulled back my foreskin to examine, and tried to clean with toilet paper before she decide to give BJ instead of BBBJ, I was slightly disappointed.

After BJing, she changed cd and gave me cowgal ride, very wild one. she moaned loudly.. Till I cummed, and she clean me up and lied beside me for a while and then she decided that it was time to shower and then go..

After shower, she asked me to look for her again and told me her name was Qi (or Shi) ,,,Er..

I walked out of the room and was greeted by smiling people in charge of this house, and I saw another gal sitting , she was tall with beautiful pair of eyes.