View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Ok bros, here is my FR for a ML: Vera from Chewyfruit. This is my 1st visit to a ML which is not located in a HC.

Booked a late night slot. Her place is quite discreet indeed, the roads leading to it are not brightly lit. My transport was nearby in a basement.
But bros that drive, you can choose to park right at the carpark which is directly at the foot of her place, no need coupon.

She told me to call her when I arrived. I made the call, and she told me go to up. Went in and saw this petite girl, quite sharp features, doll eyes, she had her hair tied up in a bun. Wearing a oversized white singlet/shirt, can see the black bra underneath. To me, maybe look like 60% of her online photo.

Then she asked me to come in. Her voice, I like. Is the slighty low, husky, sultry type. Followed her behind to her room. Went past this big living room nd into her room. Went past another smaller bedroom, saw another lady inside but not her face, only her back. Vera's room was quite inviting actually, soft lighting, soothing music in the background. She asked me if I wanted a drink, I asked for ice water, she came and got it. Lim liao then she told me to go bath.

Bath liao, I lay on her queen size bed face down to start the massage. She gave me a head massage first, press here and there, sibei song actually as I have not have a head massage in years. Then down to shoulder, she sat on top of my back. 2IC aroused a bit upon feeling her smooth skin.

Damn I like her massage. She may be small but she is not lacking in strength. Got put effort and variation. I told her the parts that were sore and she obliged. Followed by butt, press left cheek and right cheek, then legs.