View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:51 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD

vagina discharge is a normal sign so long there is no odor and is not in excessive amount...
colour should be clear, white or yellowish..that piece of meat is really a amazing thing.. not only
does it quench our sex desire but it can actually produce secretion to cleanse itself..
hail the vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Bros

I got to know a chick via social media and we have progressed from niceties talk to dirty talk but have yet to meet. She showed me a few private pictures of herself including one that shows lots of white discharge from her vagina. I was quite surprised to see and was thinking whether it is some STD or vagina infection. She said its normal when she is horny. However I became less horny when I see that.

Any insights pls?

Thx

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here