View Single Post
Old 29-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.
Reached the unit and found the door opened, took a little peep and she came running out with a big smile … She was wearing a blue dress with an access hole at the boob area showing her deep cleavage. Nice ….

She told me she was surprised that I managed to reach in such a short time, and without any difficulty. Usually, she would received calls to get further instructions.

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP and mine mine her touch while washing my didi was really sensual.

After drying up, she sat on my lap, we were hugging each other. Her skin is nice and soft and it is very pleasant to run you finger caressing her body. I am neither a hunk nor handsome .. not like the most of the bros here, already frenching … there was no frenching for me. But she was nosing my perfume and she told me she like the smell very much.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, since no kissing so I proceeded down south to the valley of eden. I started painitng, could feel her enjoying her moan is nice and slowly I insert my finger and oh boy she got really really wet and her moans were superbly seductive and arousing. While painting and fingering, suddenly the taste of her cunt juice changed and tasted different, I remembered someone was saying her period is coming and I thot it, oh no maybe its blood maybe period just arrived and lifted my head a bit and take a look. Heng sia, it’s the thick thick cum juice like those Jap AV and the taste was sweet and they were flowing out. Ha ha, I managed to find her G-spot and my finger was tickling and circulating the wall slowly and sensually. Her body was moving with a rhythm and her moans …. Together, the moment is priceless. She kept saying, “enough enough …. Stop stop …..” as a super tiko, I continued on, the funny thing is …. She let me ….. At this instant, I could feel her clit area the veins were throbbing ferociously …

I also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me bbbj. As what the rest of the bro described, the bbbj is amazing …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved and position herself to 69 with me. And on my I really enjoyed painting this goddess … she moaned even louder this time and she enjoyed so much that she stopped blow me ….. and I think I am not sure how many times she came liao. I am at a stage I myself also cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, the feeling is really fantastic, she was enjoying so much that I did not get the clamping ……

And when we were done, she said her legs were totally soften and couldn’t stand already. Told her to rest and I will shower myself. Dressed up liao and paid her, then she sat up and say dunno this session is she servicing me or I servicing her but whatever it is, she told her I defeated her and she totally enjoyed and luckily I am the last customer of the day so she can rest.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Lastly thanks Bro Song Da for sharing the contact!!