View Single Post
Old 20-04-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Kee kee. Nice to see so many commando team fr for the wonderful Xue er. You guys must thanks that senior hor.

I also keep thinking of her wonderful smile, passionate kisses and shy but slutty look whenever I look at her. Yesterday cannot lun go find her for another 2hrs session again. Too bad not enough time so 2nd shot done half way but I am fine with it since the first one already so song liao

Sibei sextified sex as usual. Strongly recommended by hoon kee. Hm... will be finding her at least 2-3 times weekly liao.
Wow hoon Kee double mag gunner really powerful ..one week 3x really salute u..
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Heard from my good frd that she's back in Singapore, so quickly booked a slot and was not disappointed. Services is as good as before, frenching and bbbj are top notch, FJ is intensive with her wet and tight pussy, what more can I demand? My best bonk for the year so far.

Looks: 7.5
Body: 8.5 ( Slim body but meaty at the right place )
Boobs: Yummy C
Frenching: ''A" Grade
Catbath: 7.5
BBBJ: 9.5 ( skillful with good suction )
Painting: Allowed, super wet
FJ: 9 ( Intensive, accommodating with various patterns )
Damage: 110 + tips
RTF: Booked already
Tks for solid FR..hope u rtf her 3x a week too..