Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-perrier
who would've known that a chunk of coal can be morphed into a piece of diamond? who would've known that a chick can be hatched from the egg without a hen? who would've known babies could be delivered from unnatural birth (via C-Section)? who would've known man can walk on the moon? who would've known that 4numbers ringing in your head can win u this wkend's 4D top prize?

nothing happens if we never try. somethings just appear irrationale bcos its not happening to the by-standers. Though i wouldnt advise ppl here to try tirakship, bt i take my hat off to those bold enough to work at it. afterall, the WL is still a woman & deserves a gd man. so, for all the heroes out there... kudos & respect to the thai lovers! 欢喜就好~!
Who would've known the disease of tirakship can also spill over to this thread?
Anyway, let this not be another tirak woeful thread n Let's just concentrate on the FRs and girls.

As for the OKT, not very friendly also. Maybe like what you guys say, he is friendly to those who can "afford" it.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...