View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!gauln_01 is one of the Best!
Re: Tactics KTV Girls dig your wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffy7 View Post
recently i went to a KTV and kana a ger normal looking....
she asked me to bring her go walking around anywhere in singapore cause she nv went before...
when tips her 30 she ask for 50...like this is normal ? and should bring her go out walk walk?
you could..if you feel there is plenty of GFE coming from this ger for u or if u have nothing better to do...so bring her out for a walk...but chances are best to avoid it totally...

i bet the first place she wanna walk is probably MBS....walk in any shop and ask u to help her buy some luxury...

it all depends on how u think the girl feel abt u based on your chemistry with her la...but the fact that she ask for 50 speaks a lot for itself...if the girl really like your company...when u gif her 30...she will still keep coming back to u...but these kind of girl not much left....