View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
play with the bird bird too much, bird bird will also get spoilt... especially when we are old.... bird bird does not recover as fast as it used to...

bro, I am not sure whether it is an offence, but I think it is not nice to do so.
generally, one should not post any pictures of anything in geylang.
I think we should respect the privacy of the ladies and other patrons...

even if the girl did ask you to post it, it is good that you check with her if her okt boss is ok with her doing it and if it violates any rules or laws....
Bro BronzeGod,
Billions thks for the sincere care and golden advice. Digested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Not sure whether it's an offense to post wl pics in open forum. But for me I won't post the wl pics without their permission. Unless she permits then I will post lor. Whose pics u wanna post?
Bro Slyer,
No la,,, just feel curious and wanted to find out the reason.
Coz I use to be in FL Dom 2, FL pic, detail height, weight, cup size n service provided is stated there(though quite often some of it is bullshit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro ... Thanks for the compliment ...

In the olden days, people regard semen as precious as gold ... They believe that it was not easy to replenish once overly utilized ... If that happened, the wives would not be able to conceive and their legacy would not be able to continue to sustain ...

Actually it is scientifically proven that regular sex would strengthen ones immune system ... When one reaches orgasm, chemical and hormones are being discharged which are responsible for the overall well-being of the body. Not only does a healthy sex life boost mood, but there is growing evidence to show it boosts your physical well-being too ... from increasing longevity to reducing the risk of erectile dysfunction and even heart attack ...

BTW, since you're a PRC FL guru, have you tried the gorgeous GiGi under Alanlee's stable ... She is gorgeous ... Check it up ...
Bro Max,
Once again thks for sharing your precious experience .
I am not married yet, but old already with naive thought .
Hence I keep searching for advice from experienced senior guy like you all..
(Keep learning from senior)

I am not a guru, just a regular PRC fucker !
Alanlee's stable is quite popular in DOM2, but never try out his gal yet.
Will look into Gigi n Bao Bao!!

Location@••
Occupation>••
Interests>••