Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lfcwanderer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Eve anma

Located at line 7 ,hak dong station exit 2 . As you walk out, roughly about less than a minute you'll see eve anma sign on one of the building. Turn left and head downwards.

It's exactly what have been posted here before. Though it was less popular compared to Tiffany anma. That place was packed!

Ok. So I went down, told them my nationality, she quoted me 230k won which i just payed. Told me it will be a 3 girl rally, 15 minutes, 15 minutes and lastly 30 minutes. All told to me in korean.

Then lead into a room. Showered and waited for about 10 minutes.
Before I move on further, let me explain how eve anmas rally suppose to work.

First 15 minutes. Cum once
Next 15 minutes. More of a warm up
Last 30 minutes. Cum once more

So the First Lady came in, she was about 165cm, a little chubby but still alright. Looks I would give a 4/10. Again back to my high standards. B cup. She comes in, a little light conversation, then she ask me to lay back wards, suction from leg to body. Turn over, repeat and then bj w condom. Then she went cowgirl and then missionary. Think she was tired, then I went missionary for the next 10 minutes, though the thing here is that I didn't cum, and she was wondering whether I understood how things work here. But no matter, I was able to hold! so which I was still on her, the 15 minutes was up and another girl walked in.

We stopped. And the first girl started to get dress where I then had another light conversation with the second girl. I was offered drinks before we start. She is much taller, about 173maybe? Looks 5/10,slim, nice cute ass and a cups. There will be a electrical look alike chair in the room. She showered me again, then she ask me to crouch on the chair. With my back facing her. She will then put lube on me, start kissing all over my body and using her body to rub against mine. While stroking my penis for behind! Then, she gave me a good 10-15 seconds of ass rimming, which was nice. Then continue with her body and kissing.

After that, she asked me to turn over and sit on the chair where she continue to kiss me and stoke my penis. Later, she cap a condom and start fucking me in a cowgirl position while I sit on the chair with both my hands playing her nipples. After a good 30 seconds, she stops, cleans me . Offered me drinks and continue it have a light conversation while the 3rd girl comes in.